Our recent renovation and expansion includes 23 luxury residential villas.
These new, single level Villas offer two bedrooms, two walk-in closets in the Master Bedroom, two full bathrooms, a chef’s kitchen, high ceilings and numerous windows for plenty of natural sunlight. Entertain family and friends in your dining area, living room, a separate den, as well as on your spacious deck. For a closer look, take a Virtual Tour.
View Floor Plans >
2 BR, 2 BA plus lots of living space = 1,688 to 1,750 sq. ft.
Here’s what sets our spectacular new villas apart for truly independent living:
- Smart technology for ease of use and energy savings
- Modern, yet traditional finishes throughout
- Beautiful solid maple cabinetry and brushed nickel cabinets
- A choice of hardwood or COREtech luxury vinyl flooring
- Luxurious quartz countertops in the kitchen and both bathrooms
- Gleaming Samsung stainless steel appliances
- French door refrigerators with Samsung Family Hub Smart Technology in select villas
- Oversized two-car garages with room to charge your smart vehicles, additional cabinetry for storage, a wine cellar, and a work station
Full Access to our Health Care Center.
As part of The Forum at Rancho San Antonio, you’ll be living in our gorgeous, resort-style community with bocce, billiards, a lap pool, putting green, library, game room, restaurant-style dining, as well as miles of hiking and equestrian trails. You’ll also have full access to our own Health Care Center with its 5-Star CMS-rated, full-service care.
Location, Location, Location.
The new Villas are situated within The Forum at Rancho San Antonio, adjacent to Rancho San Antonio County Park and Open Space Preserve in the hills of Cupertino, west of Highway 280 and close by cultural events in both San Jose or San Francisco.